• “One of the best in his area of expertise” Debtors days reduced from 59 to 22. “A self starter
who left to his own methods will deliver the results“ – Group FD – Tarsus
•”Overcame a number of difficulties” “Inherited a very disorganised ledger and has successfully
cleaned it” “Very experienced and Knowledgeable“ – UK FD – Tarsus
•”An experienced and knowledgeable member of the team” Financial Controller –Whyte & Mackay
•“ Showed great integrity and dedication. Supported me excellently with his credit control
expertise and helped to implement effective debt management processes “ – Collector –
• “ Diligent,professional and pro-active, no hesitation in recommending-“ Financial Controller – Sip Ltd
• “Professionalism, honesty and attention to detail” – MD – iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
• “Highly focussed on results & has an in-depth grasp of accounting procedures & legislation, with some degree of morality thrown in for good measure. Very straight talking & likes to cut to the chase to bring speedy solutions to problems & avoid their festering” – Head of Water Services – Schneider Electric.
• “Shown great integrity and dedication. Has brought credit control expertise to the company by
developing and implementing effective debts management processes.” – Accountant – Kaplan
• “It is a truism when companies say they need ‘a safe pair of hands’ to manage their credit
control functions, and this is what Jim excels at delivering. deep experience with the broad range of responsibilities commensurate with credit control is instantly evident: the delicate diplomacy of raising debt management issues with sales and account management ‘custodians of the customer relationship” – CRM Certified Administrator –Pole to Win International
• “Very diligent and dedicated as well as very knowledgeable and enthusiastic with regards to all
things credit control. “ “I would have no hesitation in recommending Jim to anyone looking to implement or improve credit control processes” – Purchasing Manager – M&C Energy Group
• “ Experienced and capable , solid experience and background in Credit Management & Risk
Analysis. instrumental in the Credit & Risk transformation within M&C Energy with a perfect
blend of a strong financial skill set and commercial awareness “ – Country Manager – Atradius
“I was very impressed with drive and determination to achieve the best result – an object lesson for any credit controller. ” – Barrister at Tanfield Chambers
•” Very detailed, professional and knowledgeable. no hesitation in recommending, exceptionally
well connected, educated and experienced in his areas of expertise, pivotal in a recent project we undertook. Thanks, Jim!” Operations Manager – Nine – Twenty Recruitment
- I have used Jim on a few occasions very good and always at the end of the phone- MD Construction Company
- “Need to thank Jim Sleith who has helped me track someone who owes me a few grand, it turns out this person is now in JAIL – he did all the work on a no win no fee basis. Also, on top – he is now helping me chase some people have sold me illegal Data. One quick word of advice – be careful who you trust and ALWAYS take down full details and phone numbers, full names of all clients. I was too trusting and won’t be again. Thanks Jim for your hard work. If you need help with your Debt collection get in touch with Jim, he is very reliable and professional.”
- “I have worked with Jim for many years. He is tenacious and dedicated with a wealth of experience in Credit Management and debt collection. Jim has always sought to achieve the best results for the Companies he has worked with. He successfully managed a case that we worked on through to the Court of Appeal. The Judgment obtained reinforced the contractual terms of a Company he was working with and acted as a vital precedent for that Company to rely on in respect of its past and future business contracts. His significant knowledge of the law and debt collection techniques helps him make the right choices for each debt he is given to collect.” Managing Director – Lovetts Solicitors
- Jim @ JMS has gone above and beyond to help us out with a debt and for the amount of work they do the price is extremely good. Jim is also aware you are coming to him for help and advice so will try his best to keep costs down, without Jms we would not of likely to be still trading. Director CCTV and Fire Detection Systems Engineers.
- Highly recommended!!! Extremely helpful and professional , always willing to help and with a friendly approach. -Director – Construction Company
- JMS Credit Consultancy recently undertook a review of our client agreement and terms of business, they made various recommendations to tighten up on payment clauses and spent some considerable time making the recommended changes. We have since implemented the changes and anticipate they will help reduce late payment and add profit to our group of companies. I can’t recommend highly enough as the work they put in for the fees they charge is fantastic value, more so when you consider what solicitors charge for the same service! MD Publishing company.
- I would like to recommend Jim for his credit consultancy services. We have worked with JMS Credit Consultancy to resolve a particularly difficult bad debt and were impressed with his tenacity and professionalism.
I’m glad to say the debt is now mainly paid and I’m sure Jim will facilitate the payment of the balance. I would recommend him to anyone. MD Energy Services Company.
- Jim done a excellent job of getting money due from our invoices without Jim’s help we would probably still be trying to get our wages. – Sole Trader – Construction industry.
- I would very much recommend Jim – he’s got an eye for detail and is hugely tenacious but most importantly he’s honest and a great guy to work with. – Change consultant.
- Jim recently provided advice on the recovery of an overdue invoice,he provided us with assistance on how to approach the customers well as information on the steps to take in recovering the debt.This help prompted immediate payment from the customer. I’d highly recommend Jim to anyone else in a similar position. – MD Drilling company
- I sleep better at night knowing this man is watching my back in the construction sector and will fight my corner against tall odds so take my advice if it’s chasing debt and advice look no further. – MD Construction company
- Big thank you to Jim Sleith for recover my unpaid invoices in full from main contractor. I highly recommend Jim’s services. – Director tiling company
- Very good experience of using Jim’s services. He operates in a straightforward manner, communicates effectively, works quickly and achieved a good outcome. No hesitation in recommending. – Charity trustee
- Just wanted to say how impressed I was with Jim’s efficiency and tenacity when chasing our debt. Payment was swiftly received which was the main objective! I would highly recommend JMS to anyone struggling to retrieve outstanding payments. – MD Construction company
- I have just used Jim to recover a long term debt from a client. The process was simple, and very professional. My debt was recovered within 2 days. Can’t ask for much more than that! – Director Design company
- I would like to recommend Jim for his credit consultancy services. We have worked with JMS Credit Consultancy to resolve a particularly difficult bad debt and were impressed with his tenacity and professionalism. I’m glad to say the debt is now mainly paid and I’m sure Jim will facilitate the payment of the balance. I would recommend him to anyone. – Energy consultant