- Interim credit management
- Outsourced credit control
- Credit & collections processes review
- Creating, implementing and presenting credit policy
- Credit checking and customer monitoring
- Analyse credit worthiness and make recommendations.
- Customer on boarding
- Debt collection.
- Sales ledger review.
- Providing marketing data with associated credit risk. (helping you decide if you want to trade with prospective customers BEFORE agreeing to provide services)
- We will provide you with a written credit policy in a presentable format and help you implement it.
- We will review your current processes and make recommendations accordingly.
- We can provide you with marketing data to help your business grow with a calculated risk.
- We can review your terms and conditions of sale to ensure you can claim the correct levels of interest and compensation from late paying customers.
- We can provide industry specific terms and conditions of sale
- Debtor tracing
Please be aware that we can not deal with any consumer debt issues that are governed by The Consumer Credit Act. We do however recommend solicitors who specialise in consumer debt collection.